Pamtasic! Playdaze are designer NLP™ days.
Taking inspiration from the four seasons and offered quarterly, these NLP™ designer days are skill builders for those with some prior knowledge of NLP™ to advance your NLP™ skills, understanding and scope. Each of our Pamtastic! Playdaze are context and content specific, to provide you with very practical applications of NLP™, in a deep rich, multi-layered experience.
Winter: the time of year we regenerate, rest during long nights, and ready ourselves for the new year. Therefore, our winter NLP™ skill builder topics will focus on the application of
NLP™ & Health TBA
Spring: the time of year we renew, revive and awaken to possibilities in bloom. Therefore, our spring NLP™ skill builder topics will focus on the application of
NLP™ & Wealth TBA
Summer: the time of year we experience long days to be active and enjoy the vastness of exploration. Therefore, our summer skill builder topics will focus on the application of
NLP™ & Love TBA
Autumn: the time of year we gather our harvest, enjoy festivals and give thanks. Therefore our autumn skill builder topics will focus on the application of
NLP™ & Longevity TBA
1. In what ways do you feel the PlayDay advanced your NLP™ skills and communication to yourself and to others in the context of loving relationships?<br\>
- It reminded me that NLP™ is involved in everything we do.
- Clarified the commitment for loving relationships and identified the meta programs most critical in relationships in general.
2. In what ways did the PlayDay advance your NLP™ skills in general?<br\>
- Practice getting someone into a state
- Reminded me to use NLP™
- I have heightened my perceptions regarding people and their interactions. The PlayDay was very specific, and Pam was so clear in her explanations and illustrations. I have taken that information generalized it to a better understanding of all relationships, including the one with myself.
3. Why do you recommend others to attend NLP™ PlayDaze Pamtastic? And what would you want others to know about these skill-builder days?<br\>
- Covers [context specific] topics in a way that might not be in a 7-9 day training and [to] see what creative activities Pam has created.
- It’s a way to keep NLP™ers in the NLP™ mentality. It made me use my Hypnosis skills.
- With Pam’s individual PlayDaze, you have the chance to experience NLP™ in context, watch how NLP™ is applied and observe others experiencing the exercises, and the feedforward from the group is a valuable learning component of the day.
- NLP™ers, these courses keep your NLP™ skills fresh and they bring your NLP™ skills to your conscious mind!
- Pam is the quintessential trainer. She is clear, concise and keeps the atmosphere of these PlayDaze sessions light and fun – what learning should be! For practitioners, if you haven’t yet experienced Clarity Institute’s NLP™ learning, get here! You will grow, change and be a better practitioner for it.
You will begin with a homeplay assignment emailed to you 1 week prior to the event date. This will be creative, both in form and function. And you’ll have fun playing with the assignment as you complete it and get more curious about the Playday event.
We will use your experience with the completed home play as a starting point when we meet on the scheduled Pamtastic! Playdaze date, which are 3 hours in duration. Along with building your NLP™ skills, you will leave with a wonderful parting gift to anchor the learnings and will reinforce the topic of the season.
Advanced reservation is required and closes 10 days prior to the event date so reserve early, seating is limited. You may reserve multiple dates when you register. It it highly recommend that you reserve the full year (4 Playday’s) at once. These are very popular and usually sell out.